At CompuLynx, we are always looking for people with same passion and commitment that we bring to our work. If you believe you have the zeal – and that you match our requirements – please send us your current profile using the “Apply Now”
SME Head- Retail Business
Candidate needs to have good retail knowledge and Experience in the IT sector. He/She will spearhead SME Retail Business.
1. Client relationship management and customer service
Build customer understanding through market research, introducing / strengthening customer segmentation and monitoring market development for Retail Business Develop customer retention strategies Solicit customer feedback regularly from the clients and give recommendations for improvement of service delivery. Develop strong ties with key customers and accounts and be proactive in understanding the trends and issues likely to impact the market
2. Competitor Analysis
Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports on the trends and information for decision making. Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies Develop delivery strategies to counter competition
3. Market Research
Collate all information on Market and technology research from all the clients. Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends. Researches new ways to improve delivery -performance, deliver service, problem solving, and reduce costs and response time for users. Performs other job-related duties as necessary that may be added/ modified from time to-time.
Position Co-ordinates: Department Sales & Marketing Team
Purpose of the Role : Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the Company. The Marketing developing areas such as, planning, development and execution of the Company’s marketing and business development strategies.
- BA Degree in Communication. (PR, IR, Corporate Communications, Marketing an advantage)
- Relevant Previous Experience:
4 years Experience in overall marketing for an IT organization
- Business Understanding: A good understanding of the IT industry in East Africa
Knowledge: Functional Skills:
- Develop and implement marketing and communications strategy including web, social media, print and face to face, marketing and branding to further the company’s strategic objectives.
- Develop and provide marketing, communication, publication and public relations services and advice.
- Generic Skills
- Project management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to marketing problems.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to interact with both high level managers and directors and external clients.
- Exceptional relationship management skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Behavioral Skills:
- Self-starter: you need to be able to work independently, and take decisions autonomously
- Strong organization and time management: an ability to prioritize, to work flexibly, to work to tight deadlines; to complete tasks
- Critical Non-Negotiable attributes
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Copy writing and editing skills, including experience in writing publications, newsletters and online content.
Reporting Manager(the role this position reports to)
Head of Business
(roles that report into this position) Assistant Marketing Manager, Marketing assistant
- Develop a strategic marketing plan for the Company
- Drive and engage in business development within the Company
- Increase overall business development skills in the firm through training of business development techniques.
- Direct advanced market research and analytical analysis, including competitive analysis, market segmentation and marketing landscape
- Strengthen unique and compelling voice to build brand awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem among target audiences
- Ensure the company’s message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet revenue objectives via business development management, distribution channel management and customer service. Seek new ways to deliver messaging, such as mobile platforms, video and social media
- Utilize seminars, conferences and to enhance brand awareness and drive business development
Software Support Engineer
Candidate should have:
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with the relevant teams to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Provide training to customers on the company software and product as part of talent transformation
- Respond to partner and customer enquiries through email and telephone and travel to client site when necessary
- Oversee and follow-up on open customer issues.
- Develop customer relationships through professional, dependable and accurate interactions.
- Deliver company products and licenses to customers.
- Track customer issues, coordinating with Helpdesk and aim to reduce the number of software tickets
- Be flexible and available to respond to critical customer issues outside business hours.
- The candidate should have a Diploma/Degree in IT, BSc. or a related field.
- At least 6months -1-year experience in support or similar role in software.
- Good Knowledge in database ISQL and Oracle.
- Data Analytical Skills.
- Certification in SQL Server Database (2008-2012), Java, C++, C#, Linux will be an added advantage
- Candidate should be detail oriented, able to meet strict deadlines and able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision