At CompuLynx Limited, we trust that our most valuable assets are our employees therefore creating a positive experience for the great people that we hire. If excellence and delighting the customer are two of your greatest values, then CompuLynx is looking for you. Send your Application now by clicking on Apply Here below:
Project Lead - Nairobi Office
At Compulynx Ltd, we place great value in attracting and retaining the best people at all levels with great career and personal growth opportunities. We are currently looking for passionate, technologically savvy and committed people with a zeal of growth to fill in the position of Project Lead – Nairobi Office.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Write concise and effective code across the full stack (front end and back end).
- Identify the “right tool for the job” using C/C++, Java, Python, Java-based technologies( AngularJS framework,J2EE), Node.js, and Relational Database (Oracle/MS SQL/My SQL) and/or Non-Relational Database (MongoDB, ElasticDB)
- GIT, SVN for source repositories and versioning.
- Proper documentation of source code, Unit test cases, and applications worked on.
- Work in an agile environment
- Utilize creative thinking to solve problems with code.
- Development and maintenance of new and existing applications.
- Collect and understand customer requirements.
- Effectively manage a team and meet the deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Programming certifications will be an added advantage.
- 5 Years of hands-on coding experience
- Experience in Java, Angular JS, CSS, Android Development
- Exposure to Agile Scrum methodology
- Ability to plan, monitor and lead/manage development teams at least 3 years and working in Banking & payment integration projects.
- Proven track record of having worked in a high-pressure environment and adhering to strict delivery timelines
- Good communication skills
- Up to date, grasp of the current affairs in terms of new technology, programming languages, and best practices.